Our preneed checklist shows you how many decisions must be made by a family member at the time of your death. This does not include choosing a casket or urn and outer burial container, notifying relatives, preparing a family history for the obituary, arranging for floral displays, etc. Burial costs can also be covered with funeral prepayment plans. Remember, your loved ones must make a lot of decisions all while in the grieving process.
By taking time now to consider the items below, you can make your wishes known to your family. You might even consider formalizing your preneed planning with us, which would allow you to complete all of your arrangements now.
This is a list of some of the things preplanning a funeral covers:
- Name of church (if service to be held)
- Clergy to preside over service (name)
- Music? Vocal? Instrumental?
- Special musical selections?
- Would you like to have a visitation?
- Cremation or Traditional burial?
- Open casket? Closed casket?
- Funeral home preference?
- Names of pallbearers
- Memorial contributions
- If veteran, flag on casket? Folded?
- Location of cemetery property and deed
- Type of property: burial space/lawn crypt/mausoleum/niche
- Other instructions
to download a free printable version of our PrePlan Funeral Form
Please contact us at (843) 619-7130